Studio B Webcam
This isn't corporate-run radio. This is fan-run radio. Your participation is encouraged.
The New Format Is Here!
Still 100% local, but now featuring s work-safe playlist on weekdays, dedicted genre blocks on weeknights, artist spotlights three times a day, and much more. click here to see the whole schedule.
Still plenty of opportunties for new shows, new presenters, and new ideas. If you've got an idea at any stage of development, hit us up and see how we can work together.
what is It?
- 100% Local Music Playlist consisting of hundreds of artists and thousands of tracks that for the most part doesn't repeat over the course of a day
- Real live disc jockeys who know the material and artists intimately, and who are allowed to play whatever the heck they want
- Original programming developed and presented by local music fans and artists
- Interviews and on-air performances from local artists you love
- Remote broadcasts and simulcasts from key events in the local music scene
- Syndicated podcasts from Indianapolis' finest new media personalities
Other Ways to Listen
Use one of these on-line services
Be sure to bookmark the link or click the "Follow" button below (if you're using TuneIn) for easy access next time.
Use one of these common applications
If all else fails, try accessing the raw stream here.
|12:00 AM:||Random Access Music|
|1:00 AM:||Anita Vokill's Return to Space|
|2:00 AM:||Rancom Access Music|
|7:00 AM:||Acoustic Block|
|10:00 AM:||New Music Block|
|1:00 PM:||Hard Rock/Metal Block|
|4:00 PM:||Fringe Block|
|7:00 PM:||Local Is Our Genre|
|8:00 PM:||The Chris Brake Show|
|9:00 PM:||Brother Brother Beercast|
|10:00 PM:||Blind Pig Confessions|
|11:00 PM:||Whiskey on the Rails|
- Are you a business or organization? Consider becmoing a sponsor.
- Are you a fan with a couple extra bucks sitting around? We've got a tip jar.
- Do you need to get something in excange for your extra bucks? Buy some swag.
- Got free time? We're always looking for more volunteers.
- Want to get your music played on the station? We've made that easy.